Business Development Manager
We're on the lookout for a Business Development Manager to join our client in St Helens. The new BDM will manage existing customers and focus on developing new business.
Are you an active listener with a compelling sales personality? Do you have a hunger to chase and close new business? Can you capitalise on marketing development activity, self-started prospecting outreach activity, and inbound sales leads?
If so this could be the role for you.
About the role
The focus of the role is on sustainable long term growth. New market development is strategically important for the diversification of organisation's future revenue streams. This will be a key focus of this role.
Success will require imagination, initiative, and determination. They are looking for someone who will identify unfulfilled customer and market needs which can be addressed and translated into engineering specifications for development.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Maintaining sales CRM for sales forecast, opportunity pipeline and leads.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in engineering, business, marketing or related field.
- Strong consistent track record in new business development and account management.
- Someone who can work with client at all levels.
- Someone who is dedicated to providing an excellent customer service experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational and priority management skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Great IT skill and proficient in Microsoft applications including; CRM, Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, and PowerPoint.
This is a great opportunity offering uncapped commission on new business.
If you're driven, looking for a new opportunity and excited by the prospect of uncapped earning potential then get in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.