We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our client, an engineering firm specialising in actuation systems and landing gear in Runcorn.
As a Business Analyst you will be a key member of the IT Department. In this role you will insure support and delivery of IT / APA projects and will act as the subject matter expert. You'll be the first point of contact for the end-users of the systems in your dedicated, functional, area of expertise.
About the role
- Support or lead the IT project initiatives (opportunity evaluation, builds the project and/or business case, facilitates the kick-off meeting).
- Develop test plans, direct and supervise the test phase of each project by working with technical team members and key users
- Collaborate with decision makers, department managers, specialists and users to understand the clients' business and to identify and validate their requirements
- Identify opportunities for the internal client to improve their business processes by leveraging industry best practices and using standard techniques (e.g. Process mapping, workflow, etc.)
Testing and Quality Assurance
- Create integrated test scripts and work with other project members through the testing process
- Lead or assist other team members in testing components of a solution
- Communicate all bugs and quality issues to the technical team as soon as they are discovered
- Work with the technical team members to configure the hardware and software components of a solution
- Coordinate with the key users
- Experience with ERP systems implementations, business process re-engineering, conducting user training, and providing on-going ERP systems support in a multi-plant environment
- Strong working knowledge of the supply chain, manufacturing, and/or order to cash processes
- Functional knowledge of the ERP manufacturing and distribution modules, including MPS/MRP, CRP and Shop floor
- Experience with Baan and / or Infor-LN preferred, SAP would be an asset
- Ability to communicate well, in both English and French, at all levels in the organisation
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.