Acting as a key resource in the IT department, you will ensure support and delivery of IT Projects.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for the end users of the systems in your functional area of expertise.
About the role
- Owning and overseeing the implementation of development / implementation projects from initial idea to release and through to production.
- Work with business domain experts to understand business processes and extract domain knowledge to identify what they hope to achieve out of solution.
- Create functional and technical specifications for development team.
- Co-ordinate internal and 3rd part developers / tech support from a variety of teams to help implement new systems and developments into the Business.
- Software testing and troubleshooting along with creating test plans and managing UAT with the end users.
- Manage release of developments and new systems from QA/test environments to production environment while minimizing disturbance to the production of the business.
- Analyses and research business problems to identify areas for improvement along with presenting the solution and submitting plans for proposed solutions.
- Present new systems / solutions to business steak holders.
- Arrange and run CAB (change advisory board) meetings with the business to define priority of project workload.
- Train users on new systems and processes along with creating training documentation.
- Experience with ERP systems implementations, business process re-engineering, conducting user training and providing on going ERP systems support in a multi plant enviroment
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing and or order to cash processes
- Experience with baan and/or Infor-LN preferred, SAP would be an asset
- The ability to communicate well in both English and French or Spanish would be an advantage.
If you are looking for a new role and have relevant experience then this could be your next career move. Get in touch with your CV if this sounds like the right opportunity for you.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.