We are currently looking for an Administrator to work for a healthcare company based in Wrexham.
The main duty of the role is to provide effective, efficient and confidential administration support within the office.
This will mainly be concerning the stairlift side of their buisness.
- Make and receive telephone calls, taking accurate messages as appropriate
- Respond to queries
- Provide day-to-day administrative support
- Ensure filing system is appropriate and kept up to date, both paper and computerised system
- Produce general personnel related letters, memos and emails
- Type reports, including graphs and tables, using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Learn the company’s bespoke filemaker system
- Service work scheduling and generation of appointments
- Data inputting
There may be other administration duties added and the workplace is Covid secure and has developed a Covid Risk Assessment.
- Experience in Excel
- 3 years administration experience
- Healthcare admin experience
This is a full time, permanent position, 40 hours per week.
It is £9.25 per hour, £19,200 annually. They would consider 4 days a week, and work could be majority home based working if preferred.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.