We are looking for an Administrator with ideally exposure to an engineering or manufacturing business for a family owned and operated business that has a proud engineering and manufacturing heritage in the UK.
this is a very exciting opportunity as the business is growing fast which will lead to further opportunities and is a very positive and supportive culture
Benefits of the role
- the role will have some flexibility for home working if desired.
- discretionary annual company performance bonus
- further progression opportunities as the company is growing extremely fast
- support towards training and professional/personal development
- training and development from chartered and industry leading senior management
- increased holiday benefits after 1 year of employment
The occupant of this role will be responsible for the administration in all aspects of engineering operations within the business from initial order to dispatch. you will work between supply chain, production and sales to support in a wide range of admin needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing orders and producing all required works orders
- Improving engineering documentation which includes control plans and inspection aids as well as the reviewing and updating of existing BOMs
- Establishing and maintaining key supplier relationships for components and/or materials
- Providing cover in other areas of this business when required
- Advanced or experienced usage of SAP
Desirable but not essential:
- experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- experience of admin within supply chain
- SAP Super user standard.
This will be a mixture of office and remote working.
Salary is ranging from £18,000 - £23000 + Bonus DOE
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.