We are looking for an Accounts Executive who has experience with customer service, sales and order processing for a precision engineering firm who have global clients in Aerospace/SpaceX, Pharmaceutical and Industrial sectors.
This role will entail a number of duties including:
- Existing account management and dealing with their global network of customers.
- Handling customer service inbound and outbound calls within the customer service team.
- Managing and developing existing relationships, being a trusted advisor to existing customers and strategically developing new relationships.
- Generating quotations, follow up and negotiating in order to close the sale withing the agreed targets for product range.
- Accurately generating sales orders/proforma/order confirmations within the agreed product range service level agreement
- Co-ordinating with the production/logistics team in order to ensure customer requirements are maintained and delivery dates are kept up to date in the ERP system and with the customer
- Excellent Microsoft skills
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong customer development acumen
- Experience and knowledge of sales
This is a full time, permanent position with great progression opportunities. This role will have commission/a bonus scheme in place to be discussed.
Once applied, I will contact you in due course with some more detailed information about the company and the role.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.