We have an exciting opportunity with a successful manufacturing site in Deeside for a part/full qualified AAT Accounts Assistant.
This is a permanent role with a salary range of £20-23k pa.
You will complete a variety of tasks including:
- Processing of all supplier invoices and credits
- Identifying and resolving invoice and credit note queries
- Assisting with internal and external purchase ledger enquiries
- Dealing with incoming email and telephone enquiries
- Processing customer direct debit payments
- Carrying out general associated duties such as filing and administration.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a great work ethic and is a team player
- Reviews and prioritises own workload to meet deadlines
- Works efficiently with attention to detail
- Has good Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts and and AAT or equivalent qualification are desirable.
If you are looking for a new role or the next step in your accounts career then get in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.