This is a permanent position, and at a time of uncertainty will be able to help the right person, join a company who have thrived over the past few months.
As a proposals engineer, the main duties will be as follows:
- Supporting sales teams, through drafting of attractive, cost effective solutions
- Work with the customer to build a technical write up
- Constantly, proactively spot opportunities for a reduced cost or improved solution, whilst maintaining codes of practice, quality and compliance.
- Carry out site surveys
- Keep up to date with an ever changing market.
You will be reporting to the frameworks manager and working closely with the sales teams, engineers and clients. The following experience is ideal but not required:
- Knowledge of MCC's and ICA.
- Full understanding of the commercial impact of design decisions
- Ability to influence internal and external decisions with confidence
The salary for the position is between £30,000 - £35,000 including a quarterly bonus and monthly incentive of £100 vouchers.
If you feel that this role suits your skillset and are looking for a move, please apply with your CV.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.