Senior Electrical Maintenance Engineer
We have an excellent opportunity to work on a long term contract for an excellent manufacturing facility in Scotland
The role will involve solo and team based electrical fault-finding, installation & maintenance with work predominantly in the UK but there may also be some opportunities to work abroad.
- Preparation and execution of sign-off documentation.
- Verbal communication with the site team
- Written communication with the site team
- Effective and clear work activity recording and reporting
- Understanding and development of scheduled maintenance activities, recording and reporting.
- Other tasks as required which may fall outside the core responsibilities of the role
- PC literate and conversant with Microsoft Office applications.
- Extensive experience of working with Siemens S7 PLCs (essential).
- Experience of working with safety PLCs
- Experience of installing & maintaining Robot control systems.
- Experience of installing & maintaining Drive systems.
- Experience of maintaining CNC systems.
- Experience of installing & maintaining auxiliary equipment including HMI’s, Robots, distributed
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.