We seek to promote and protect the efficient use of the world’s resources without detriment to its inhabitants.
We recognise that in our day-to-day operations we may inevitably have an impact on the environment in a number of ways and we wish to minimise the potentially harmful effects of such activity wherever and whenever possible. As part of our continuing drive for quality in all the things we do, we have developed this comprehensive policy statement.
This will enable us to set, publish and promote the targets by which our efforts are displayed towards sustainable environmental improvements that can be measured and monitored on a regular basis. In this way we aim to protect the health and safety of our employees and our customers whilst contributing to the future wellbeing of the environment. We have undertaken to help every employee to understand and implement the relevant aspects of this policy in their day-to-day work through the regular communication of objectives, action plans and achievements
We are committed to minimising the impact of our operations on the environment by means of a programme of continuous improvement.
In particular we will:
- Meet and where appropriate exceed the requirements of current and future relevant legislation.
- Seek to use energy saving materials in all operations, re-use rather than dispose whenever possible and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials where possible.
- Reduce where possible the level of harmful emissions.
- Market products that are safe to use and fit for the purpose and conform to all applicable environmental and other legislation.
- Work with and monitor our suppliers to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment through our quality purchasing policy which includes related human rights, moral and ethical issues relative to the country in which they operate.
- Site our buildings, structures and operational plant so that we minimise visual noise and other impacts on the local environment.
- Support our local council in environmental issues.
- Include all environmental issues in all programmed meetings i.e. staff reviews, discussions with our customers and suppliers, our training programmes and employee groups and encourage the implementation of sound environmental practices with all interested parties.
This environmental policy is communicated at all levels within GoTeq Solutions Ltd and confirms the commitment of our Directors and employees to continued improvement in our Environment programme.