We are currently looking for a Controls Engineer to join one of our clients who have recently opened a large facility in Deeside.
They are an automation equipment supplier who work heavily with both vision and motion controls in the food manufacturing industry supplying a wide range of complex/ bespoke automated machinery.
The role will involve working closely with a Robotics Manager within this fast growing business, which is part of a much larger established company.The product is a new to the market, and they are already having huge success, meaning that this is a very progressive role. Now would be a really good time to join, enabling you to accelerate your career in a forward-thinking business that offers autonomy, flexibility, career development and an extremely interesting/ bespoke R&D work environment.
Desirable skills/experience includes:
- PLC Programming – siemens, Alan Bradley, Mitsubishi etc
- Experience with robotic and mechatronic systems
- Experience of C++, python or other similar systems
- Reverse engineering of complex systems
- Experience of HMI design and programming
- Exposure to Fanuc, ABB, Staubli or similar robotic systems and developing application with them to suit a complex automated need
- Control system design
- Programming of drive systems
- Hardware design
If you have relevant skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge get in touch.
Click here to submit your CV and apply online.